The Land Report

Winter 2017

The Magazine of the American Landowner is an essential guide for investors, landowners, and those interested in buying or selling land. The award-winning quarterly is known for its annual survey of America's largest landowners, The Land Report 100.

Issue link:

Contents of this Issue

Page 16 of 131

W I N T E R 2 0 1 7 | The LandReport 15 LANDREPORT.COM Oh, I love this photo. It all looks so serene. I definitely want to be there! @roxyjeanthompson Posted September 27, 2017 Unlike many plantation homes built in and around Thomasville, Georgia, which were completed in the Classic Revival Style, Millpond Plantation has a Spanish Revival flair. The 38,000-square-foot home consists of 11 fully appointed bedrooms and 10.5 baths. The 3,267-acre plantation is listed with Ben McCollum of The Wright Group. MOST POPULAR PIN AUCTION ALERT! Located in East Texas, 16 tracts totaling 11,831 acres of native ranchland and improved coastal Bermuda plus 2,500 acres of tillable farmland. Pinned: October 26, 2017 TOP FIVE STATES BY VISITORS 1. Texas 2. California 3. Florida 4. New York 5. Georgia Total US Visits: 97,340 MOST POPULAR PROPERTY Millpond Plantation The nation's most iconic quail hunting plantation, Millpond Plantation, is offered for the first time in generations. Tweeted: October 4, 2017

Articles in this issue

Links on this page

Archives of this issue

view archives of The Land Report - Winter 2017